Phoenix office: 1850 N. Central Ave., # 2400, Phoenix, Arizona 85004 | Sun City office: 13250 N. Del Webb Blvd. # B Sun City, AZ 85351

Small Funding Errors Frustrate Trusts

Once you have a trust, be sure all of your accounts are titled in your name as trustee of your trust. If you want to keep your name on the account for some reason, then at least fill out a "pay on death" or "transfer on death" form with your financial institution and list the trust. You do not want your loved ones to be short on cash or not have access to assets, because the accounts remained in your name and a probate is needed.

Tis the Season To Remember Family
Have you provided for your loved ones?

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to